- French doors are constructed of kiln dried vertical grain Douglas Fir and are 1-3/4" thick. Standard overall layout is as follows - stiles and top rail are 4-1/2" wide and bottom rail is 9- l/2"wide. Standard details are ovolo sticking for single glaze and dual glaze sticking for insulated glass.
- Doors are available as one lite or true divided lite using wood muntins to divide the lites of glass - no grilles are used. Many lite cut-up options are available to give virtually unlimited design possibilities.
- Glass options such as laminated, low-e, bronze or grey tinted, etc., are available upon request.
- Wider and narrower stile and rail layouts are available.
- Other standard door thicknesses of 1-3/8"and 2-1/4" along with custom requests are available.
- Other sticking options include ogee, square and custom details.
- All doors are available pre-hung in frames in swing in or swing out configurations. Square cut doors are also available as sliding, folding, pivoting and interior or exterior pock ting units .
- In addition to Douglas Fir, doors are available in many hardwoods such as genuine mahogany, red oak, alder, maple, cherry, walnut and others.