- Panel doors are constructed of kiln dried vertical grain Douglas Fir and are 1-3/4" thick. Stiles and top rail are 4-1/2" wide and bottom rail is 9-1/2" wide.
- Just about any panel layout design you can think of is available . Combinations of panels and glass are also available.
- Raised or flat panels in various thicknesses are available. Raised panels come in various stock and custom details. Many raised mouldings and flush mouldings are available that give a panel doors extra detail.
- Wider and narrower stile and rail layouts are available.
- Other standard door thicknesses of 1-3/8"and 2-1/4" along with custom requests are available.
- Other sticking options include ogee, square and custom details.
- All doors are available pre-hung in frames in swing in or swing out configurations. Square cut doors are also available as sliding, folding, pivoting and interior or exterior pock ting units.
- In addition to Douglas Fir, doors are available in many hardwoods such as genuine mahogany, red oak, alder, maple, cherry, walnut and others.