- Side and head members of the frame are made of one piece milled kiln dried solid Douglas Fir lumber to accommodate the required wall condition — without need of extension jambs. Various exterior mouldings are available to meet job requirements.
- The sill is made of one piece milled dry red oak to accommodate the required wall condition.
- Anodized bronze aluminum sill is available as an option.
- French doors are constructed of kiln dried vertical grain Douglas Fir and are 1-3/4" thick. Top rail and stiles are 4-1/2" wide and bottom rail is 9-1/2" wide.
- Doors are available as one lite or true divided lite using wood muntins to divide the lites of glass — no grilles are used.
- Glass options available upon request.
- High quality vinyl weather-stripping is factory installed jamb, head and sill as necessary to assure a continuous seal between the door and frame.
- Aluminum door shoe with PVC vinyl weather-stripping and built-in drip shoe is installed on door bottoms for a continuous seal at the sill. Wood preservative sealant is applied to door bottom prior to installation of door shoe.
- Wood flat-astragals with “Q-L0N” weather-stripping, for a continuous seal between pairs of doors. Flush bolts are installed on the edge of door.
- Three hinges are installed on 6' 8" doors and tour on 8' 0" doors. Heavier gauge hinges are used on insulated glass units. Non-removable pin hinges are used on swing-out units for security. Other finishes are available.
- Boring or morising doors for locksets are available.
- Locksets are available.
- Sidelites are available as stationary, swing in or swing out. Swing out with casement operator, lock and screen. Swing in with butt hinges and screen.
- Other species of wood are available (oak, mahogany, etc.).
- Custom sizes are available to replace aluminum sliding doors.