- Side and head members of the frame are made of one piece milled kiln dry lumber to accommodate required walls conditions - without need of extension jambs.
- The sill is made of one piece milled dry redwood.
- Sash is constructed of clear dry pine and is 1-⅜ thick. Top rail and stiles are 2” wide face and bottom rail is 3” wide face.
- Glass options are available upon request.
- On sash with Cut-Ups (true divided lites) of glass are divided by wood muntins. Clouston Sash and Door does not use grilles, only true divided lites.
- High quality vinyl weather-stripping is factory applied to the jamb, head, sill and sash as necessary to assure a continuous seal between the sash and the frame.
- Roto gear operator of brown or white finish is mounted under the screen with an arm that attaches to a channel applied to the sash.
- Sash lock in brown or white finish pulls sash firmly to weather-stripping for secured locking. Reach-out action removes the possibility of the lock binding and reduces stress on the operator.
- Concealed hinges give the exterior a clean , uncluttered, attractive appearance.
- Material: ¾” aluminum rim with bronze or white finish with charcoal colored fiberglass wire.
- Screens include all necessary hardware and can be removed easily.
- Wood screens are available.
- All Clouston Classics are available as multiple units in combination of fixed and operating sash.