- Side and head members of the frame are made of one piece milled kiln dried lumber to accommodate required walls conditions - without need of extension jambs. Various moulds are available to meet job requirements.
- The sill is made of one piece milled dry redwood.
- Sash is constructed of clear dry pine and is 1-⅜ thick. Top rail and stiles are 2” wide face and bottom rail is 3 1/4” wide face.
- Glass options are available upon request.
- On sash with Cut-Ups (true divided lites) of glass are divided by wood muntins. Clouston Sash and Door does not use grilles, only true divided lites.
- All Clouston Classics are available as multiple units in combination of fixed and operating sash.